Musings, ruminations, thoughts and discussions on life & living, music, religion, politics, love, philosophy, and all other eccentricities of this sort.

Friday 6 April 2007

“Peacemaker die … I don’t know why”

— Extreme.

So I took another test today. This one claims to gauge my soul’s type. Behold:


You Are a Peacemaker Soul

You strive to please others and compromise any way you can.
War or conflict bothers you, and you would do anything to keep the peace.
You are a good mediator and a true negotiator.
Sometimes you do too much, trying so hard to make people happy.

While you keep the peace, you tend to be secretly judgemental.
You lose respect for people who don’t like to both give and take.
On the flip side, you’ve got a great sense of humour and wit.
You’re always diplomatic and able to give good advice.

Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul, Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul

“Interesting…” (as Christian Bale once said in Equilibrium prior to hurling Brian Conley through a bookcase.) I think these sorts of tests attract me, if well–composed, purely because of the process of thinking about my own self when completing them. Sifting through the sands of my soul in order to extract what I feel pertinent when faced with numerous answers to a question.

Compatible with Warrior and Hunter Souls, eh? Sweet as a moose!

No comments:

The Out Campaign: Scarlet Letter of Atheism