Musings, ruminations, thoughts and discussions on life & living, music, religion, politics, love, philosophy, and all other eccentricities of this sort.

Monday 5 September 2011

Does My Blood Thus Muster To My Heart;

From today I start my new exercise plan. Simple really: I work my way to one hundred press–ups in a row and two hundred sit–ups. The sites contain a plan of how many to do, and suggest I perform each exercise 3 times a week. I shall perform the press–ups on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and the sit–ups on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. This leaves me Sunday to ‘recover’.


Tonight my list runs thus:

DAY 1
REST 60 SECONDS BETWEEN EACH SET (LONGER IF REQUIRED)


SET 1
10
SET 212
SET 37
SET 47
SET 5max (at least 9)


Tomorrow my sit–ups look like this:

DAY 1
REST 60 SECONDS BETWEEN EACH SET (LONGER IF REQUIRED)

SET 19
SET 29
SET 36
SET 46
SET 5max (at least 8)

I hope things go OK!

No comments:

The Out Campaign: Scarlet Letter of Atheism